Saturday, January 29, 2011

Moody Suprise

Today we attended the Pj English Church. That church member is so nice and friendly and the young people is so active. After finish the worship, there have potluck and Ay. That Ay is so fun and let us laugh until non-stop. We was enjoy this Ay program. In the evening, we went to Aunty Jane's house, there have the Ladies Fellowship. We had learned a lot in this fellowship. After close our sabbath we went to the Uncle Ash's restaurant to eat dinner.At the same time, Aunty Jane also told about us where we will sent out to. Finally, she told me i will sent to ..........................................KL English Church ! My partner is Arvind and Catherine. I was felt so surprise, but got a bit moody too! Because that is English church and i scare i cannot handle it because my mother tongue is Chinese not English, it will let me feel so hard to in charge. So i was moody at that time and down down down! But i think about it, actually this is the best time to let me learn more about English. In God's hand nothing is impossible...Now i just need to let's go and let's God. Even how hard it is i also need to continue my God's work. Because this is Holy Work!